Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weeds

Hey, did anyone see Weeds last night? There was a hilarious scene with Celia at the makeup sales meeting. The head seller insists on calling Celia, CiCi. Her pep-talk is along the lines of "CiCi is a winner and a closer and Celia is a loser." I guess it struck close to home because a month ago my name change, to Celia, went through! I'll have to admit, as a fan of the show, Celia has always been my favorite charater, even as rough as the last seasons have been on her!

2 comments:

  1. I have never ever watched Weeds, but my congratulations on your name change! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrr, i lost Showtime when we canceled it to cut back our massive DirecTV bill. Congrats on the name change too. It was a great day for me when I got mine yesterday!

    ReplyDelete